United States District Court, S.D. Ohio, Western Division
PRELIMINARY ORDER OF FORFEITURE
H. RICE UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE.
the United States' Motion for Preliminary Order of
Forfeiture and the Court's review of the evidence in the
record, including the Plea Agreement, the Court HEREBY FINDS
September 30, 2019, the United States charged defendant Cory
A. Martin (hereinafter the "Defendant") in a
one-count Information with Possession with Intent to
Distribute 50 grams or more of Methamphetamine, in violation
of 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and (b)(1)(B).
October 22, 2019, the Defendant entered into a Plea Agreement
with the United States in which the Defendant agreed to plead
guilty to Count 1 of the Information and agreed to the
immediate forfeiture of the following property (hereinafter
the "subject property"), pursuant to 21 U.S.C.
§ 853(a), as proceeds of the offense charged in Count 1
of the Information and/or property that facilitated such
offense, and/or pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d)(1) and 28
U.S.C. § 2461(c), as a firearm and ammunition involved
in the commission of Count 1 of the Information:
• Glock 23 firearm, ("Defense Set 1 of 2"
engraved) Serial Number AAC1405;
• 25 rounds of .40 caliber ammunition with extended
• 5 rounds of .40 caliber Smith & Wesson ammunition
• 7 rounds of .40 caliber ammunition with Glock
• Samsung smart phone, Serial Number 359130/06/017289/9;
• HP Slate 7 tablet, FCCID B94SUNB12;
• Black Huawei cell phone, Model Y538, Serial Number
• Black LG flip phone, Serial Number 502CYSF920214.
Defendant entered a plea of guilty to Count 1 of the
Information on October 22, 2019.
subject property is forfeitable, pursuant to 21 U.S.C. §
853(a), as property that facilitated the offense in Count 1
of the Information and/or pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §
924(d)(1) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c), as a firearm and
ammunition involved in the commission of Count 1 of the
Information to ...