PRELIMINARY ORDER OF FORFEITURE OF DEFENDANT SHAWN J. PARKER'S ASSETS
THOMAS M. ROSE, District Judge.
Upon the Motion of the United States for a Preliminary Order of Forfeiture, and the Court's review of the evidence in the record, including the Plea Agreement, the Court HEREBY FINDS THAT:
1. The Defendant plead guilty to Count One of the Indictment charging him with Felon in Possession of a Firearm, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(g)(1) and 924(a)(2) and agreed to the immediate forfeiture, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d)(1) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c), of:
a. all firearms or ammunition involved in or used in any knowing violation of 18.S.C. §§ 922(g)(1) and 924(a)(2).
2. The Defendant specifically agreed that the following property (hereinafter "Subject Property), was subject to forfeiture pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d)(1) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c):
a. Intratec TEC22 Pistol CAL: 22, SN: 074533, magazine and ammunition;
b. Remington Arms Company Inc. 870 Express Shotgun CAL: 12, SN: W784930M and ammunition; and
c. 23 Rounds Assorted Ammunition: (5 Rounds Remington Ammunition CAL: 12 and 18 Rounds Assorted Ammunition CAL: 22).
3. The Defendant has an interest in the Subject Property.
4. The Subject Property is forfeitable, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d)(1) and
28 U.S.C. § 2461(c) as a firearm or ammunition involved in the Defendant's offense.
5. The United States has established the requisite nexus between the Subject Property and the Defendant's offense.
THEREFORE, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Defendant shall hereby forfeit pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 924(d)(1) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c) all firearms or ammunition involved ...