The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael R. Merz Chief United States Magistrate Judge
Petition for Action on Conditions of Pretrial Release COMES NOW Katrina Tibbs , pretrial services/probation officer, presenting an official report upon the conduct of Crystal Marie Lang , who was placed under pretrial release supervision by The Honorable Michael R. Merz , sitting in the court at Dayton on November 20, 2006 under the following conditions:
1. Report to Pretrial Services as directed.
2. Remain in the Southern District of Ohio.
3. Avoid all contact with any individuals who are considered either alleged victims, potential witnesses or co-defendants.
4. Refrain from excessive use of alcohol, and any use or possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substances, unless prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner.
5. Submit to random urinalysis and/or breath testing as directed by the U.S. Pretrial Services officer, and if deemed necessary, participate in and successfully complete a drug and/or alcohol treatment program.
RESPECTFULLY PRESENTING PETITION FOR ACTION OF COURT FOR CAUSE AS FOLLOWS:
Ms. Lang tested positive for marijuana on November 27, 2006. Ms. Lang failed to report for a drug screen as scheduled on December 14, 2006. Ms. Lang admitted use and tested positive for marijuana on December 15, 2006.
PRAYING THAT THE COURT WILL ORDER no action at this time to allow the defendant to participate in substance abuse treatment.
ORDER OF COURT [T] No Action
The Court finds there is probable cause to believe the Defendant has [ ] violated the conditions of his/her I declare under penalty of perjury that the release and orders the issuance of a foregoing is true and correct. warrant for his/her arrest. [ ] Order to Appear and Show Cause [ ] Modification of the Bond and/or the Conditions of Release
Considered and ordered this 28th day Executed on December 28, 2006 December , 2006 and ordered filed and made a part of the records in the above s/Katrina R. Tibbs U.S. Pretrial Services/Probation Officer